Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Blessed Child


A Blessed Child 
 
Those little hands and finger, and tiny toes,
I Thank God for blessing me with a child,
A blessed child that runs, walk and is healthy as He,
I Thank God for blessing me with a loving child,
So gentle his heart and soul, a new
His eyes fill of your grace, and Holy Spirit,
When I see Him,
His arms, and legs grow with every hug, and kiss and prayer,
I Thank Father God for giving me a blessed child,
She shines like the beauty of a pink rose fill of serenity,
She walks toward me with pure innocence, and love of your strength,
She runs into my arms, and I just can't let go of sheltering her from the storm,
I Thank God for blessing me with a blessed Child in his name.

1 comment:

binboy said...

vw baltimore

I really love reading articles that has lots of knowledge to impart. I admire those writers who share the best of their knowledge in writing such articles. Keep up the good work and continue inspiring readers.Thank you so much.